| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corpus Christi, Tx in February is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49.8mm (2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Corpus Christi, Tx February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Corpus Christi, Tx:
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 281 kms (174.6 miles) N
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 254 kms (157.8 miles) NNW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) N
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) NNW
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.5 miles) NNW
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.8 miles) WNW
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 195.1 kms (121.2 miles) W
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 286.6 kms (178.1 miles) NNE
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) NE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 193.2 kms (120 miles) NNE
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 313.8 kms (195 miles) ENE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) S