| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corpus Christi, Tx in March is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in March is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.9mm (0.9in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Corpus Christi, Tx March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Corpus Christi, Tx:
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 281 kms (174.6 miles) N
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 254 kms (157.8 miles) NNW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) N
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) NNW
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.5 miles) NNW
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.8 miles) WNW
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 195.1 kms (121.2 miles) W
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 286.6 kms (178.1 miles) NNE
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) NE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 193.2 kms (120 miles) NNE
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 313.8 kms (195 miles) ENE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) S